March 02, 2019
Image Credit: ANSA
Source: La Gazzetta Del Mezzogiorno In English
A Florence judge on Friday ruled that ex-premier Matteo Renzi’s parents should stay under house arrest in relation to allegations of fraudulent bankruptcy and issuing false invoices, sources said.
Tiziano Renzi and Laura Bovoli were put under house arrest early last week.
Bovoli was sent to trial by a court in the northern city of Cuneo on Thursday in a related case of alleged involvement in a fraudulent bankruptcy.
Prosecutors said Friday the pair had “substantive” roles in the companies implicated in the case.
Published: March 01, 2019